VISIT TODAY SARADA - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

VISIT TODAY SARADA

Sri Sarada Devi

Sri Sarada Devi


Thought for the Week




“…Bonds are breaking -- love dying, work becoming tasteless -- the glamour is off life. Only the voice of the Master calling.--"I come, Lord, I come." …Yes, I come. Nirvana is before me. I feel it at times -- the same infinite ocean of peace, without a ripple, a breath.
I am glad I was born, glad I suffered so, glad I did make big blunders, glad to enter peace. I leave none bound, I take no bonds. Whether this body will fall and release me or I enter into freedom in the body, the old man is gone, gone forever, never to come back again! The guide, the Guru, the leader, the teacher has passed away; the boy, the student, the servant is left behind.

- Swami Vivekananda
(C.W. Vol.6, P.434)


No comments

Powered by Blogger.