VISIT TODAY RAMAKRISHNA II Swamiji in an interview to The Westminister Gazette in London - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

VISIT TODAY RAMAKRISHNA II Swamiji in an interview to The Westminister Gazette in London

Visit Today Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna
Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna
Sri Ramakrishna


Sri Ramakrishna

Thought for the Week


I propound a logic which can fill in as a premise to each conceivable religious framework on the planet, and my disposition towards every one of them is one of extraordinary sensitivity – my instructing is hostile to none. I guide my regard for the person to make him solid, to instruct him that he himself is heavenly, and I call upon men to make themselves aware of this eternality inside, That is extremely the perfect - cognizant or oblivious - of each religion.

(page.187-8, Vol.5, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Swamiji in an interview to The Westminister Gazette in London on 23 Oct 1895.)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.