VISIT TODAY SARADA II What care I who takes it? - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

VISIT TODAY SARADA II What care I who takes it?

VISIT TODAY SARADA

BANERSHAR SHIVA LINGA
BANERSHAR SHIVA LINGA

Sri Sarada Devi

Sri Sarada Devi

Sri Sarada Devi

Sri Sarada Devi

I have a message to give, let me offer it to the general population who welcome it and who will work it out. What care I who takes it? "He who doeth the desire of my Father," is my own. . . . 
My name ought not to be made noticeable; it is my thoughts that I need to see figured it out. The followers of the considerable number of prophets have in every case inseparably stirred up the thoughts of the Master with the individual, and finally murdered the thoughts for the individual. The supporters of Shri Ramakrishna must prepare for doing likewise. Work for the thought, not the individual. The Lord favor you. 
(page. 67-8, V.5, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Swamiji's letter to Alasinga dated twelfth January 1895)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.