VISIT TODAY SARADA II 'I'm not catching your meaning? - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

VISIT TODAY SARADA II 'I'm not catching your meaning?



VISIT TODAY SARADA


BANERSHAR SHIVA LINGA
BANERSHAR SHIVA LINGA
Swami Vivekananda
Swami Vivekananda
Sri Sarada Devi
Sri Sarada Devi
Sri Sarada Devi
Sri Sarada Devi

Swami Brahmananda was conceived on 21st January 1863 

One day Sri Ramakrishna intensely appealed to the Divine Mother: "Mother, it is my longing that a kid with the true love for God ought to dependably stay with me. Give me such a kid." A couple of days after the fact, sitting under the banyan tree at Dakshineshwar, he had a dream of a kid. 'This is your child.' I shivered at the idea and asked her in amazement, 'I'm not catching your meaning? I also have a child?' Then She clarified with a grin that it would be a profound tyke, and I was consoled. Not long after this vision, Rakhal came, and I on the double remembered him as the kid exhibited by the Divine Mother." 

(page.75, God Lived With Them)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.