VISIT TODAY RAMAKRISHNA II Be brave and face something – come good, come evil, both welcome. - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

VISIT TODAY RAMAKRISHNA II Be brave and face something – come good, come evil, both welcome.

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna



Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna



Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna


Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna



Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna
Be brave and face something – come good, come evil, both welcome. Both of you may play. I have no good to attain, no ideal to clench up to, no ambition to fulfill; I, the diamond mine, am playing with pebbles, good and evil; good for you – evil, come; good for you – good, you come too. In the event that the universe tumbles round my ears, what is that to me? I am Peace that passeth understanding; seeing just gives us great or underhandedness. I am past, I am harmony.

Page.505, Vol.8, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Swamiji’s letter to  Miss Mary Hale from San Francisco on 28 March, 1900. 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.