VISIT TODAY RAMAKRISHNA II Another truth I have realized is that the altruistic service only is religion, - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

VISIT TODAY RAMAKRISHNA II Another truth I have realized is that the altruistic service only is religion,

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna



Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna



Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna



Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna
Another truth I have realized is that the altruistic service only is religion, the rest, such as ceremonial observances, are madness – even it is wrong to hanker after one’s own salvation. Liberation is only for him who gives up everything for others, whereas others who tax their brains day and night harping on “my salvation”, “my salvation”, wander about with their actual prosperity destroyed, both present and imminent; and this I have seen numerous a period with my own eyes.”

(page.395, Volume-6, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Swamiji’s letter to Pramadadas Mitra dated 30th May1897)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.