VISIT TODAY SARADA II I raise my hand, and lo, they vanish! All this is nonsense. And fear? - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

VISIT TODAY SARADA II I raise my hand, and lo, they vanish! All this is nonsense. And fear?


Sri Sarada Devi

Sri Sarada Devi
Sri Sarada Devi

Sri Sarada Devi
“…Our yellow attire is the robe of death on the field of fight. Death for the cause is our goal, not success….Black and thick are the folds of sinister fate. But I am the master. I raise my hand, and lo, they vanish! All this is nonsense. And fear? I am the Fear of fear, the Terror of terror, I am the fearless secondless One, I am the ruler of destiny, the Wiper-out of fact…”

(page.522, V.8, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Swamiji’s letter dated 26th May 1900 Written to Nivedita)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.