Vedantic Meditation | Short and Crisp Guide | Swami Sarvapriyananda - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

Vedantic Meditation | Short and Crisp Guide | Swami Sarvapriyananda


Vedantic Meditation | Short and Crisp Guide | Swami Sarvapriyananda

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

It is called deer cup runabout Tirana which truly implies delayed ohm reciting however the significance of this reflection it has it is incredible profundity and the point of this contemplation is to quiet the psyche and focus it in our genuine self in who or what we truly are there's an underlying mentality which is required before you go
into this meditation so we will do that mind set first what we need to do is as you have come into this this shrine imagine now you have left 
at the entryway left outside the entirety of your common concerns connections outside the entryway medical issues outside the entryway budgetary issues outside the entryway not simply issue desires, you realize this thing will happen that thing will happen all outside the entryway you have not strolled in with them even the physical character man lady white dark colored dark outside the entryway
 that means I'm not bringing it in my mind here I come I sit the bear awareness bear awareness that I imagine what I am what you are if all the relationship problems are not if the physical problems if the financial problems all of them are not there without that what am i without the body what 
am I without even contemplations recollections thoughts simply the bear Avernus I come here now this is the attitude with which we go into the home reciting reflection the ohm the significance of ohm has three letters in it ooh and mmm together it becomes ohm what does it mean the three letters represent the three states
of our of our being we have a waking state a dream state and a deep sleep state normally these three covered our entire experience of life the first letter R stands for 
I the Waker and my waking world both of them you the Waker and your entire waking world the second at the middle letter who stands for you the dreamer what you are in your dreams in your dream experience and your dream world which dream world all dream words the dream the worlds of our dreams and 
I the dreamer the subject and the object in the dream and then imagine the deep sleep when you are immersed in deep sleep UX no experience of the subject or the object, 
Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

in fact, it's a blankness that blankness of deep sleep that is that is what has experienced in deep sleep the subject and the object in deep sleep both merged into one that is the meaning of the letter M or M and the silence which follows ohm points to the bear awareness the fourth the Torian the real self that bears awareness in which appears the Waker in the waker's world in which appears the dreamer and the dreamer's world in which appears the merged subject and object blankness of deep sleep and 
which in itself is the real you so the meaning of ohm is waking dreaming deep sleep experiences and more importantly the real you that the consciousness the awareness in which all of this entirety of our life's drama is being played that consciousness that unchanging awareness that immortal light not within you which you are that is the real meaning of all, 

I am that awareness which in itself is neither the Waker nor the dreamer nor the deep sleeper but in which the Waker in the wakers world the dreamer and the dream worlds and the deep sleep darkness all appear and disappear that one consciousness
 I am forever free of the suffering of desire and hope and despair free of all of that ever at the peace that one consciousness I am this is the meaning of all merge your mind in the sound of the ohm first and after the tenth time will sit quietly contemplating that meaning of ohm that
Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna


 I am that bear awareness ever at peace first when we chant ohm ten times need not think of all this philosophy just keep the mind merged in the sound of ohm please chant 
with me Oh Oh  this thinking of ourselves as bear awareness it's very powerful it's very cleansing it's very freeing doesn't come into the shrine into the temple don't come there as don't go in front of God as a mother or a father or a son or daughter doesn't go in there as a corporate executive with job problems don't go in there as a patient with health problems all those identities let us leave outside the door of the shrine and when I go in front of my lord 
I go there because I love thee my lord that's all I have come here for I don't want anything I'm here because I love you this is my attitude to God that I have come to you because I love thee not because I want anything 
Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

I leave all those things outside when I come to you you'll see a new deeper dimension of bhakti an immediate peace of mind an immediate joy and purity immediately it comes now when you are when you feel like it you can gently open your eyes don't look up immediately you can look down at your lap at your hands when you are comfortable and slowly look up you


No comments

Powered by Blogger.