VISIT TODAY SARADA II I accepted and still trust that without my surrendering the world, - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

VISIT TODAY SARADA II I accepted and still trust that without my surrendering the world,





VISIT TODAY SARADA

Sri Sarada Devi

Sri Sarada Devi
Sri Sarada Devi

Sri Sarada Devi

I accepted and still trust that without my surrendering the world, the incredible mission which Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, my extraordinary Master came to lecture would not see the light, and where might those young fellows be who have remained as ramparts against the flooding influxes of realism and extravagance of the day? These have completed a lot of good to India, particularly to Bengal, and this is just the start. With the Lord's assistance, they will get things done for which the entire world will favor them for a very long time. So from one viewpoint, my vision of things to come of Indian religion and that of the entire world, my affection for the a huge number of creatures sinking further and further down for a very long time with no one to encourage them, nay, no one with even an idea for them; then again, making the individuals who are closest and dearest to me hopeless; I pick the previous. "Master will wrap up." He is with me, I am certain of that if of anything. Inasmuch as I am genuine, nothing can oppose me, since He will be my assistant. Numerous and numerous in India couldn't comprehend me; and how might they be able to, poor men? Their considerations never strayed past the regular routine business of eating and drinking. I know just a couple of honorable spirits such as yourself welcome me. Ruler favors your honorable self. In any case, thankfulness or no gratefulness, I am destined to sort out these young fellows; nay, hundreds more in each city are prepared to go along with me; and I need to send them moving like overwhelming waves over India, bringing solace, profound quality, religion, instruction to the entryways of the meanest and the most oppressed. Furthermore, this I will do or kick the bucket.
(page.297-8, V.8, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Swamiji’s letter to Dewan Haridas Viharidas Desai on  29th January 1894) 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.