VISIT TODAY RAMAKRISHNA II ‘The Soul and God’ - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

VISIT TODAY RAMAKRISHNA II ‘The Soul and God’

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna
Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna
Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna
Sri Sarada Devi

Sri Sarada Devi







Continue saying, "I am free". It doesn't mind if the following minute hallucination comes and says, "I am bound." Dehypnotize the entire thing. 
page.501, Vol.1, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, from Swamiji’s talk on ‘The Soul and God’ delivered in San Francisco on 23 March 1900. 
He is deplorable, without a doubt, who does not pick up my sympathy. I don't know anybody, not by any means a creepy crawly, for whom I don't feel sympathy. 
page.160, The Gospel of Holy Mother, Holy Mother ‘s words at Jairambati on 28 March 1913. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.