VISIT TODAY RAMAKRISHNA II Victory to the Guru! Victory to the Guru! You are my only refuge - Spirituality Religion

Header Ads

VISIT TODAY RAMAKRISHNA II Victory to the Guru! Victory to the Guru! You are my only refuge

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna

Sri Ramakrishna
Victory to the Guru! Victory to the Guru! You are my only refuge – you are my only refuge! Since my mind is unfaltering, given me a chance to disclose to you that this renunciation is the lasting mentality of my brain. Every single other temperament that comes is, you should know, just infection.

page.500, Vol.8, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Swamji’s letter to Swami Brahmananda from San Francisco on 12 March, 1900

No comments

Powered by Blogger.